Samstag, 6. April 2013

France



Though it´s April already the snow wouldn´t melt in Germany so I spent the last two weeks driving through France looking for wind, waves and warm weather. The first week I spent around Marseille. An area that is beautiful in almost any aspect. Luckily I got even a couple of windsurfing days. The session in the video was filmed in Carro. The second week I stayed around Hossegor and scored unbelievable surf every day. The beachbreaks are heavy and I got seriously pounded all the time but also snuck some barrel views from as deep as I have never been before. I want to thank everyone I met along the trip for their kindness!

some frenchman close to heaven...

another frenchman getting barreled.


my attempts









Kommentare:

  1. Hey Leon if you want to come back to Marseille tell me/us & you can stay by here in Cassis & we could enjoy some good sessions together if the wind/waves show up! See ya! you can find me on Fb Marc serra

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Marc,

    thanks! I came through Cassis, nice place! I chilled down there in this stoney cove :) I will let you know once I go there again!

    AntwortenLöschen